Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Novels I have read

I finally finished another John Grisham novel a couple weeks ago, so it's time to update the blog, which I have ignored for a long time. I read The Rooster Bar. Actually, I re-read about two-thirds of it. I had gotten that far orginally and then stopped reading. Not sure why. Anyway, I'm still a fan. It is a familiar script, but still entertaining. This one has the reader, or at least me, rooting for the law school students to succeed at bringing down a diploma mill. I like that it's set in Washington, D.C., close to where I grew up and that Grisham's fictional name for the school is Foggy Bottoms Law School. For people unfamiliar with the DC area, Foggy Bottom is an actual neighborhood. It even has a Metro Stop. If you like Grisham's work, you will probably like this one. On to "The Reckoning."

No comments: